Revised: October 5, 2019
1. Information We Collect
- Information Collected Automatically
This is primarily non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers, servers, and services like Google Analytics typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the time of each visit. Other non-identifying information that we might have access to includes how you use the Platform, your approximate location, cookies, etc.
We collect this non-personally-identifying information to better understand how users use the Platform and, where possible, to improve their experience.
When you use the Platform, we also collect potentially personally identifying information in the form of Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) accessed.
- Information That You Give Us
Certain users choose to interact with our Platform in ways that may require them to provide us with personally identifying information. The amount and type of information that is provided depends on the nature of the interaction. We do not disclose personally identifying information other than as described below.
2. Use of Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
- provide our services to you;
- respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns;
- enable you to personalize our Platform;
- notify you about changes or updates to our Platform;
- evaluate and improve our Platform and to develop new features;
- identify and analyze usage trends;
- provide technical, platform and other support and help keep our platform working, safe and secure;
- comply with our legal obligations.
3. Disclosure of Your Personal Information To Third Parties
- we may provide your information to vendors who perform functions on our behalf; such parties provide hosting and maintenance services, virtual infrastructure, payment processing and other services for us;
- when you give us consent to do so.
- Web Analytics Services
5. Personal Information Retention and Storage
All Personal Information supplied to Godonatenow is stored on robust and reliable systems that are continually monitored and updated as per the latest security practices for information protection.
6. Children Under the Age of 18
Our Platform is not intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, please do not provide any information on this Platform.
7. Business Transfers of Your Personal Information
In the future, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, we may include your personal information among the transferred assets.
9. Contacting Us
1942 Broadway St. STE 314C
Boulder, Colorado 80302
You can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to include your name, address and email address in any correspondence to us so that we can respond to your inquiry in a timely manner.